Monday 7 May 2012

Dear Maria, Count me In.

 Hey Guys! 
I thought I'd post my outfit from yesterday when I went to Westfield's and had a look around, surprisingly nothing much was bought, just the bracelets I'm wearing in this outfit (I literally put them on as I bought them) and a plain white vest.
Top-Topshop,Jacket-River Island,Shorts-Forever 21, Shoes- Doc Martens, Bracelets- Urban Outfitters(hand) & River Island(cross).

Now I shall go back to revising and watching The Avengers movies :)


8 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, looks so relaxed, but really cool at the same time!
    I so badly want some Dr. Martens, but i really don't think i'd be able to pull them off!
    Good luck with your revision!
    Love Charlie xoxo
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you haha, and go for them, I think they'd suit everyone! :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! I like your Docs. The black ones always look rad. So jealous of you living in London! I love Westfields soooooo much.
    Grace xo
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and haha me too it's amazing there :) x

      Delete
  3. just found your blog,
    really love it.followed.
    mind to follow back my blog?thanks
    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you , I will check your blog out :) x

      Delete